Conveying technology for biomass
- thickness of spiral 20 - 25 mm
- Wear-resistant plastic cladding RCH 1000
- Conveying capacity up to 100 m³/h (depending on product)
- Lengths of spiral: Up to 20 m horizontal (as of 20 m cascades)
- Lengths of spiral: Up to 9 m horizontal (as of 9 m cascades)
- Diameters of spirals: 190 mm, 300 mm (standard), 460 mm, 620 mm
- Reduced risk of blockage / no gap between screw flight and base
- Large open receiving space (no reduction by centre pipe)
- Sturdy but flexible design
- Design is relatively tolerant to impurities such as stones
- No end bearing
Typical conveyed materials:
Biomass: grain, pellets, waste, sludge, leftover food, sugar beet
Plastics: plastic chips, plastic granulate
Fermenter feed technology / spiral conveyor screw
The digester is fed by a vertical spiral conveyor transferring the biomass to an inclined digester screw. This loads the substrate into the digester safely below the level of the liquid. Of course, it is also possible to load 2 digesters.
Digesters with a concrete ceiling can also be directly filled from above, through the concrete ceiling.
Alternatively, our containers can also be connected to hydraulic conveyor systems.
Industrial conveying systems
Spiral conveyor paths from Huning Maschinenbau are utilised to span large distances in many industrial sectors. With their robust construction, low wear and high tolerance of impurities, Huning spiral conveyor paths exhibit significant advantages, especially compared to hydraulic conveyor paths and continuous conveyors and therefore are used in great numbers around the world.