- Product groups
- Solid feeding systems for biogas plants
- Conveyor technology
- Crushing technology
- Sludge conveyor / storage technology
Solids dosing system RDS of stainless steel from 7 to 12 m³
Reliable dosing technology for biogas systems up to 150 kW
Operators of smaller plants are faced with a particular challenge when constructing their biogas systems. Despite the lower investment, system reliability and quality should rise to more stringent requirements. The rotary dosing system (RDS) from Huning fulfils these demands. The basic version has a supply volume of 7 m3 and can be expanded up to 12 m3. The substrate discharge is through a rotor with a lateral discharge opening.
Advantages at a glance
- Dosing adjusted to substrate
- Robust, simple technology
- Surfaces in contact with substrate made of stainless steel or plastic
- Manageable investment costs
- Low energy consumptionProfessional service
Utilisation in yoursystem
The rotary dosing system RDS supplements the familiar model ranges of the Huning solids dosing devices and can be modularly combined with all conveying and crushing systems of this model range. Both the spiral conveying technology as well as the crushing systems Biocutter and Optimatic Hammer Mill are suitable for this.